
Even when everyone said you are a bad boy
I liked you for being real
It felt right, but they were right
From the moment we first met
I became used to your carelessness
And it’s so wrong, it’s been so long
She is in your eyes right now..
Can you feel the excitement that you have been longing for so long..
That beautiful girl won’t have any tears for you
Neither go for this long, long wait
Good girls like bad boys, why?
Bad boys like bad girls, why?
So I am loving you this way
But why can’t you see my true feelings for you..
Cuz I’m so good to you..
You love her but her kiss is a lie
Cuz I’m so good to you..
You kiss her but your love is a lie
She who is smiling in front of you right now
Can you say what you said to me when you first confessed to me?
She who own you probably doesn’t have such foolish things like tears for you
Not gonna missing you..
I believed what you said about loving me
I wanted to believe that you would be different from other guys
Foolishly, I gave you my heart to you like a fool
Because of you , I sank in a deep sadness
I swallow these tears by myself
Did it have to be me
Why did you have to do that
Was it a crime to love you
Why am I the only one in pain
You melted me sweetly
You lied to me lightly
You soaked me hotly
You threw me away coldly
Cuz I was good to you
I don’t have a day where I can cut you off from me
Maybe I was too good for you
Seriously there is no need in living your life as a good girl
No comments:
Post a Comment