Assalamualaikum Mohamad Irfan.
Selamat ulang tahun
persahabatan yang pertama.
I hope this
friendship become everlasting. Hope u will remember me as your friend on 21st April throughout your life time no matter what happen.
May Allah ease your way. You are such a nice guy,
and I believe Allah is fair enough to bring happiness to your life. Remain
humble, obey Allah and parents, bring smile to others and live well J
I AM SORRY
I'm sorry for the imperfections.
I am sorry I can’t make you
happy as others did.
I am sorry I am not beautiful, I can't please your view.
I am sorry I hurt you.
I am sorry I take lot of your time.
But this is me. I can't change anymore.
I want to take this opportunity here to say thanks for being
there whenever I am in need. I am the
luckiest girl to have you as my very best friend, my brother and love of life.Here I immortalize our pictures with hope that you relive
our memories together. Honestly, look into all of these make tears fill up my eyes.


I know I do not deserve to be loved. But thanks for giving me a chance to feel it before.
For all these time, you teach me a lot, you sacrificed a lot.
I can't think another word for you except THANKS J
For all these time, you teach me a lot, you sacrificed a lot.
I can't think another word for you except THANKS J
I’ve prepared it 2, 3 days ago. A little bit of
disappointment when I’m not able to wish it to you in a normal way. I am scared
the wound is not totally healed. I just don’t
want to cry on this memorable date.
No comments:
Post a Comment