Thursday, February 26, 2015

New semester

Assalamualaikum.

Here I am, UTM Sanjungan Bangsa. Lain rasanya bila jenguk jenguk tasik, lalu KTF and all our favourite places. All the memories come back and touch my heart. But that's live, kalau sentiasa happy kita tak kan rasa manisnya kenangan kan. 

Now I'm Semester 2 Master Student. Awal-2 masuk jumpa SV untuk buat PSM awal, tp journal still tersepuk atas meja. Malas gilaa. Tulisan buruk, macam budak baru jumpa pen. Nothing is different dari semester lepas, bosann but still ada kawan-2 yang baik hati. Oh. Lupa. This sem i get two rings on my finger, not really on finger pon haha. Sebab saiz besar sikit and maybe tak biasa ada mende kat jari. The day i try to familiarize myself with the ring, banyak kali jatuhhhh. Of coz sebab the size, and satu lagi sebab tangan ni gatal-2 nak bukak-2 cincin dari jari. Sorry, I promise you, I won't do the same on the bracelet ok. :)

I am counting the days. In a few months, I will enter the new phase of my life. Jan-Feb semester break might be the last chance for me to spend a quality time with my family. Thus I set a few goals. I want to eat whatever my mom cook, which mean eat a lot. I wanna have a tight sleep, very long sleep at home. And of coz I wanna be happy, want to have very good relationship with my family. Unfortunately everything not going well as I planned. I feel sad, and unloved. Maybe there must be a reason behind those tears, mungkin Allah taknak beri aku rasa rindu pada keluarga nanti.

Ada kawan nak dtg bilik. Nantilah sambung. Tataaaa.


No comments: