Assalamualaikum.
Hai blog. I am here again. I am still me, but with different feeling. Everything inside is different as compare to what i left here before.
I don't know how to start. But i'm gonna share with u the story of a necklace.
There was a time where my mom give me a necklace. Just a simple, gold necklace. I love to see myself wearing the necklace. I feel a slight happiness.
One day, a friend gives me a new necklace. Simple, silver in color with a blue pendant. I was really in love with it and totally forget about the beauty of my gold necklace. When i see myself in the mirror, i feel the new necklace give the lovely sense.
After time passed, a rust started to appear my blue pendant necklace and it did not shine anymore. Until one day, the pendant was disappear. Then i decided to buy a new one, which look quite similar with it. This time, i gt a necklace with a pearl-like pendant. I did not love it that much, but still it look more beautiful than my gold necklace in my view, but it will never beat the blue pendant one.
As time went, my new necklace also turn into two ; it broke. I was sad, but i decided to fix the chain anymore. I did not wear it anymore and left only the gold necklace on my neck. Then it make me realize although the gold necklace did not catch my eyes, it last longer.
However, I still love the necklace with a blue pendant. So much. I can’t never forget how it make me feel.
End.
p/s: It is not just a story of a necklace. And I didn't care much on vocab and grammar.
No comments:
Post a Comment