Friday, April 19, 2013

MISTAKES

Someone told me that,
"The one who really loves u will always love"

Is that true? 

"The one", is mine really exist?

Lot of questions scattered in mind, 
Waiting to be answered by the time. 

After being in deep darkness all this time, 
I realized it is really my mistakes. 
The illusion has covered a sound mind. 
And there's sudden regret for letting myself fall into this thing.  

Forgive me ya Allah, 
I've give my heart to someone other than You.
It makes me blind and forget you, 
I continuously commit sins. 

Forgive me who often forget You, ya Allah. 
Thanks for accompany me on hardship, 
And fill my empty heart with your love.

I appeal to You, Allah. 
To give me a new heart.
A stronger, wiser. 
And give me a chance and help me to be a better person.

Ya Allah, 
I hope for your love,
To give me mate who love  and accept me for who I am,
No matter how I look like,
Won't look at my past,
And sincerely love and treat my life as him too. 

From now on, 
Appreciate those who love you. 
Help those who need you
Forgive those who hurt you. 
Forget those who leave you.

Ma Fi Qalbi Ghairullah
Dalam hatiku cukuplah ada Allah.

No comments: