Friday, April 19, 2013

Assalamualaikum.

It's hard time for me and now what I've to do is take a lesson and move on. I'm totally lost in myself yet tears is tired enough to get rid from my eyes. Sometimes i just hate the things that i love to do before and love the thing that i hate before. I don't know why.

Sometimes there's someone who make me sad, make me feel down and all I've to do is be patient and forget about those petty matters. But i'm grateful for having such a lovely other friends which make me smile and forget about this sadness.

Somehow you'll know the person hate you not by the words but the action, the neglect. It's hurt when people treat you like a rubbish, ignore you when they like to and find you back when they in need. And the best part is you don't know your fault and then you don't have chance to change yourself. Sometimes I thing it is not fair, but believe that when someone hurt others, Allah is fair enough to make others hurt them back, isn't it?

I'll focus more on my work, forgive and love myself more. I have wronged myself for all these time, and I think I need to be happy from now on :) Remind myself for not being tired behaving nice to others, Allah will repay all my effort later on and don't give up on creating the good bond of ukhuwah, although others seems to hate it. :)

No comments: