Saturday, March 9, 2013

SATURDAY IS A DAY

Assalamualaikum.

A very nice morn, hope it will last until end of the day. I'm waking up from long sleep and feeling a little grief of dream of severe. Hope it won't change to reality, wuwu 5-10 minutes dream can alter my morning this bad. I can't imagine what harrow reality could do with my life.  No need to think to much isn't it, He planned the best for me kan. :)

A lot of tasks to do, just feel a bit lazy to lay it on my mind. Oh. Yesterday I splurge on bag and shoes yet today I regret much. I should spend my money wisely, otherwise I'll encounter prob in managing my foreseeable future finances. Supported by fact by money and comfort that I possess now is owned my parents, not my absolute possession.

My taste bud tease me for a sushi. Can't think well, just agree with it and after Zohor I'll go to Jusco to get Tuna or Salmon one. Belut is also nice. Argh. Confuse, covetous, greed when it comes to food. Oklah want to kemas2 this bilik comel, take a bath and then continue my sleep hehe. Just kidding k. I'm holding on this hypothesis, "siapa mandi lambat, dia yang paling wangi", hehe.

Byebye.

No comments: