Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Assalamualaikum.

I eat a lot today. Heavy meal for breakfast, bread, sushi and sausage. Menyesal, namun nasi telah menjadi bubur, sushi dah pun cerna. Already exchange RM-Singapore dollar for this weekend trip and all of sudden jadi tak sabar nak melawat tempat orang. Happy happy~

Oh ye, I already accepted by JK Wire Harness to do my internship and yes together with my orang kampung, Dila. Prr tak kisahlah kilang apa, asalkan ada orang nak ambil praktikal kan dah sangat syukur. Belanja untuk 3 bulan praktikal mungkin akan jadi berkali ganda, jadi ada rasa-2 macam nak workhard sikit untuk praktikal ni to gain something. Later on we'll know what's happen kan, azam or angan2 kah2. Kadang-2 terfikir jugak, aku yang bakal praktikal untuk 3 bulan berjauhan dari keluarga pun terasa sikit-2 sunyi dan ketidakseronokkannya, macammana ayah aku yang kerja jauh and weekend baru dapat jumpa family. Then bagi duit suruh aku belajar sungguh-2 tapi kat sini aku asyik membazir, belajar tak sungguh-2, tak jaga perangai. :’( Rasa macam sedih dan terharu sikit-2 dan rasa rindu pulak mama dengan ayah. Sorry mama ayah, I can’t be good daughter to both of you. 

Had a short conversation with sis_friend, discussed about my problem and she gave me some suggestion tapi susahnya nak start. Ottokeee. But deep inside feel some kind of relief, when someone knows our problem and willing to hear,support and help. I’ll try my best to get rid this badbad thing from myself. 

Time walk so fast, and no fastest man can catch it up unless the one who really appreciate it. In a blink of eyes sedar tak sedar dah semester 6. Graduate, cari kerja dan cari jodoh. That means I’ve only few years to be spend with my friends, before I get married. After marriage, my husband will be my only bestfriend, enemy and whatsoever for the rest of my life. Jadi I should spend more time with family and friends coz I think somehow future will bring us apart. 

Gain weight dan gain weight lagi. I think I should change my intention, get lost of weight to have healthy body instead of other reason. People should love you for who you are, sincerely, not your look kan. Makcik kat luar-2 tu asalnya muda dan cantik but end to be makcik jua. No need to thing too much, just appreciate what we've now before we lost it.


Lot of assignments to do, keep calm and boost up your spirit. Chaiyok!


No comments: