I don’t want meet new person for some reason. But I still hate you a lot. A meeting that was like destiny and now became like strangers. You left and your scent is still around.
We used to be all turnt up, we became further apart. You said it wasn’t true but just wait for the love’s reversal, I shout it today. Let’s go like how it used to be. Rewind, XO like the beginning.
I hate myself for not being able to forget you. I try to forget but I can’t. It’s gotta be you, it can’t be the end. It ain't over til it’s over.
Even if your love destroys and hurts me, you’re the only one for me. My love starts and ends with you and I am waiting for you.
Gotta be you, no. My one and only. Next to me it’s gotta be you.
Put me back in the jail. A reality without you is cruel. Even if it hurts like kills me, I don’t care. I’m a fox so I have nine live. You’re a wave that blows me over 100 times. I’m okay coz when it comes to love, I’m desperado. No matter what people say, I don’t care about anyone. Since the song we danced to together hasn’t ended yet, I yell in your direction, let’s go like how it used to be.
I hate you for saying it was the end so coldly. I try to erase and erase you but my mind keep drawing you. It’s gotta be you, it can’t be the end.
#2ne1
No comments:
Post a Comment