Friday, November 1, 2013

Assalamualaikum.

Lama tak tulis sini. Just wanna wish happy 23rd birthday to my love, also happy graduation day to my lovely sis. May Allah bless both of you :)

From left : Abg ein, yibi, irfan, me, ayu, tokha, kak mas dan maklong.

It is almost midsem for 7th semester. How fast times fly, and me still here live in my own world. I am suppose to make a preparation for a coming busy day,and  it's not a time for honeymoon anymore.  I really want good pointer this semester, so that can make a request to my parents. It's not in terms of things or money anymore, it's something more important for me.

I wanna get married. Please ya Allah. Help me.

A slight heart confession.

I really want to be a good girl.  
I really want to love my friends, and make they love me too.  
And I really want to be a good daughter, want to make my parents proud with me.

But everything not seems possible, if I still my old self, actually my old new self. Somehow I realize it should not be "want to be a good girl" without any effort.

Yet i missing my school days, nothing to worry about. It is just a great feeling accompanied by a Creator, being love all the time.

Ya Allah, i really miss the moment. Could I get it back?

No comments: