You really suck.
I have no reason to see you.
This world is filled with guys like
you.
You suck.
Your flaws are countless.
To just put up with it and love you is a waste of time.
I hate you.
I’m fine living without you
My memories with you consist only of
memories waiting for you.
No matter how much I put up with it,
and put up with it, it wouldn't end
I wanted to hear those words, “I love
you”
Your unconcerned love,
I grew tired of it.
It feels terrible. I threw all my
pride away
I’m sad, is this all I’m worth?
I’m worried, now, of the four-letter
word, LOVE
I’m scared, you’re hilarious
Half the words coming out from your
mouth are lies
No matter how many times you deceive me
and deceive me, it wouldn’t end
Someday you will meet a girl like you
too
Once you feel the pain, you’ll know how
I feel
It feels terrible, there was never such
thing as a hero.
With a happy ending, was I too naive
like a fool?
It turned out for the better since now
I figured you out
I’m going to leave, you really suck
I feel relieved,
I feel so much better
Down to the bone I’ve erased every
last memory of you

No comments:
Post a Comment